- 5 Granny Smith apples, peeled, cored, chopped small
- 1/4 cup finely chopped pecans
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 6 tablespoons chilled butter, cut into pieces
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped pecans
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
-For the Filling:
Mix all the ingredients together. Place into 7 to 8-ounce ramekins or an 8x8 baking pan.
Mix the flour, brown sugar, cinnamon and salt in large bowl. Blend the butter into the mixture until it forms pea size lumps. Stir in pecans and sprinkle over filling.
Bake crisps for 35 to 40 minutes. Cool 10 minutes before serving. For best results, serve with vanilla ice cream. Yummmm......Enjoy!