This month's Ipsy bag contained:
1. Zoya Nail Polish in Neve - a gorgeous metallic blue with silver, blue/teal, purple glitter in it. So cute..
2. Nourish Organic Coconut & Argan Body Lotion with Hibiscus - I like the scent of this lotion - it's very sweet and fresh. This lotion is very moisturizing and it doesn't leave a sticky feeling behind.
3. Coastal Scents Medium Shadow Brush (BR-C-NO2) - I haven't tried this yet but I think I might like this one as a lay down brush.
4. Bella Terra Mineral Cosmetics - Mineral Shimmer in Emotion - this is a very pretty, shimmery purple shade. Not sure that this is a everyday eye shadow color but this one could be fun to use on the weekends.
5. Style Sexy Hair Spray Clay Texturizing Spray Clay - not sure what this is but according to the bottle, the directions state to "spray into hair for pliable hold and texture to finish desired style." I'll try this one and let you know...
All in all, this was a good bag. The Zoya polish is full size and retails for $8. I can always use make up brushes so I don't mind adding another e/s brush to my collection. The mineral shimmer shadow is very pretty and shimmery and perfect for the holidays. And I especially love the bag...I think that I'm going to use this one for my purse. Have you signed up for your $10/month Ipsy Glam Bag yet? Happy October!