The theme for the February Birchbox is "Red Carpet Ready" - which is perfect considering there seems to be an awards show just about every other weekend! The team at Birchbox has gathered their favorite beauty products to help you get "red carpet ready" - This month's BB features:
1. Color Club: Nail Polish in Wild Cactus (full size, $8) - Shoo away winter blues with this on-trend emerald polish.
2. Lancome: Le Base Pro Makeup Primer (full size, $42) - Get an HD-ready complexion with this oil-free primer, which masks flaws and extends the life of your foundation.
3. Miss Jessie's Original: Pillow Soft (full size, $22) - New from our favorite curl-conscious brand, this lotion leaves hair frizz-free and feather-light.
4. Vasanti: Brighten Up! Enzymatic Face Rejuvenator (full size, $34) - This exfoliating cleanser uses professional-grade (read: effective) microderm crystals and papaya enzymes to brighten skin.
5. Ghirardelli Squares - Milk Chocolate with Caramel Square