Well my January Birchbox has finally arrived....and the theme: 2013 - the "Best Year Ever". I like this month's theme that Birchbox has proposed for this year and the overall theme for this month's box is refocus on some of the little things that may have been pushed to the bottom of your "to-do" list last year. I've been dying to try the Embryolisse cream - this has been on my "try" list for the past year so I'm excited about this one. And I love the Juicy Couture fragrance - I just purchased a Juicy trio no too long ago. I love this fragrance!
This months items are:
1. amika: Color pHerfection Shampoo (full size, $22) - This gentle shampoo contains fortifying omega acids and healing sea buckthorn berry oil to keep your hair color bright and shiny.
2. Embryolisse: Lait-Creme Concentre - 24-Hour Miracle Cream (full size, $16) - A favorite of models and makeup artists, this cult French moisturizer heals dryness and leaves skin primed for foundation.
3. Juicy Couture: Viva La Juicy (full size, $25-90) - Juicy's charming scent will bring out your inner girly girl. Wild berries flirt with mandarin and soft floral notes for a fragrance that's fun and happy.
4. theBalm cosmetics: Put a Lid On It Eyelid Primer (full size, $18) - Keep that pretty eye shadow crease-free with this stay-put primer, which also prevents smudges and smears.
5. Juice Beauty: Daily Essentials to Go (full size, $29) - Gorgeous skin is easy as 1-2-3 with this trio of organic must-haves: Cleansing Milk, Antioxidant Serum, and Nutrient Moisturizer.