Included in this month's Birchbox:
1. Alterna: Bamboo UV+ Color Protection Fade-Proof Fluide - This finishing gloss prevents UV rays from fading color while organic bamboo extracts keep hair strong and soft. (Full-size, $24)
2. Eyeko: Skinny Liquid Eyeliner - Direct from London, these punchy color liners feature a pen-style applicator that's truly goofproof. (Full-size, $15)
3. Harvey Prince: Hello - Get a glass half full disposition with this optimistic blend of juicy Meyer lemon, white grapefruit, and pink plumeria. (Full-size, $26 - $55)
4. Supergoop!: City Suncreen Serum - Wear this award-winning brand's SPF 30 serum under your makeup for a weightless UV shield. (Full-size, $20 - $42)
5. Tea Forte: minteas - Keep these refreshing, tea-infused mints on hand for quick pick-me-ups. (3 tins, $9.95)
6. Birchbox Exclusive: Earbuds - We designed these neon headphones just for you. Pair them with your best playlist.
I'm super excited to try out the Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner. I have heard great things about this line and it looks like this liner is a full size product and it retails at $15 making my $10 Birchbox a steal!! I'm also interesting in trying out the Supergoop sunscreen. I usually use my Oil of Olay moisturizer with SPF but I'm interested to see how well this sunscreen absorbs into your skin prior to applying your makeup. I'll have to test this one out!
Well I hope that you like what's in this months Birchbox...something to indulge all of your senses. Have you signed up for your Birchbox yet??